Music Together® is an internationally recognized, research-based early childhood music program for newborns to 5-year-olds, and the adults who love them. We believe all children are musical, and our playful classes introduce you and your family to a world of musical expression!
Families in over 2500 communities in more than 40 countries participate in Music Together's parent-child and preschool classes.
We offer classes in:
ANKARA: Salon Sanat, Kızılcaşar Mah. Aydınlar Sit. 1219. sok. No:2, İncek.
ISTANBUL: Iyi Cüceler Bookstore, Caddebostan Plajyolu sok. 8A Selen apt., Caddebostan.
Onbirart, Susam sok. 11/1, Cihangir.
A Music Together Class is:
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non performance-oriented setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
- A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.
- Teachers with the knowledge and training to help parents learn to be musical role-models, whatever their musical experience.
Experience Music Together and find out how important and how fun your role can be...
Come sing with us this Spring! The Winter Semester Registration is open now. Please visit Kayıtlar and fill out the form.
10-week Spring Semester (Maracas Song Collection) starts in April 2nd, 2017.
Tuition: 900 TL/10 weeks, 425 TL for sibling, free for siblings younger than 9 months
Tuition includes two professionally recorded CDs and a beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions. Classes include parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development. Families will also receive a quarterly e-newsletter and access to the national informative website. New families receive a DVD and booklet, "Music Together® At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically"; a guide for parents and caregivers.
For more info and questions, please call Yapincak at 532 455 3988.